Hi. I’m Leo Flynn!
I’m Leo, a young indie author who writes queer young adult hopepunk and a heck ‘o lot of other things, too. My mission? Create things both useful and beautiful. Me in one sentence? A queer, confused twenty-year-old Australian with an undying love for the written word, travel, and learning.
Want more information? See my about page, and my now page for what I’m attempting to work on.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an interesting thought or question. I adore meeting fascinating folks and the conversations that ensue. I may not spend much time on social media but I still enjoy connecting. So email me!
More links? No worries! See below.
What I’m Working On
- Writing: I’m currently working on: an interconnected short story collection: FORGOTTEN ISLES.
- Building: A newsletter and digital archive of everything interesting I’ve read, listened to, or watched.
- Learning: Utopian philosophy, building automations, and Thai.
- My first trilogy, THE MARA FILES, is a YA Space Opera Adventure.
- I’ve also published two short story collections, GALACTIC CASTAWAY, and FLASHES OF MEMORY.
- My work has been published in Issue 11 of the Bold Magazine.
- I also write fanfiction.