Lunaseeker Press is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We’re continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Our goal is making it as easy as possible for people with any disability to consume our content. We review changes in the W3 Content Accessibility Guidelines to ensure we don’t cause barriers for people with disabilities.
However, due to the wide range of assistive technology available, some accessibility issues may still occur.
Efforts to support accessibility
Lunaseeker Press takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Descriptive video and image captions.
- Closed captions on videos.
- Easy to understand link descriptions.
- Easy to view and navigate menus and forms.
- Clear HTML heading structure for text content
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
- Labels on static and dynamic input forms.
- Keyboard and mouse accessibility integration.
- Color contrast.
- Easy text zoom features.
Current content conformance status
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
The accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Lunaseeker Press assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via email@example.com. We aim to respond to feedback within 2-3 Weeks.
Get In Touch – firstname.lastname@example.org